Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Week 12

Monday - started to do our own drawings. Orthographic, we had to figure out the top front view drawing the top view and the right view. And then we had to open it on AutoCad and set up our grid or limits and our dimscale.

Tuesday - Today we learned more about orthographic drawings. Then we continued on the AutoCad orhtographic drawings. Today i only started the second piece which is the right view. I will soon have to add then hidden lines and the dimensions , and then post it onto blogger.

Wednesday- Today i continued to work on my vertical brace in AutoCad. I finished the drawing and then had to finish the measurements because they where on the right view instead of the front view. I then had to change the spacing of how far the views were from eachother. After that i had to change my limits because my right side view was going off the page.

Thursday- Today i put my vertical brace onto paper in AutoCad and uploaded it onto blogger, then i updated my journal from yesterday. After this i was done all of my assignments.

Friday - Was not present, was in Toronto at OCAD

No comments:

Post a Comment