Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Week 16

Monday - Today i continued to do my crane on AutoCad , i made my one box and then copy and pasted it, all the way up and then all the way across. I was told the top has to be in triangles so i had to erase the top.

Tuesday - Today i started on the top of my crane doing it in triangle Ibeams. Then i had to add my counter weight in to AutoCad. I am almost finished then i will be able to pick groups.

Wednesday - Today i continued to do my crane on Autocad. I had to make supportbeams for the top of the crane. To do so i had to make to diagonal trusses going to the top part of the crane and then i put triangles within the beams to create extra support

Thursday- Today i added my measurements for the crane. I put measurements for all the neccessary lines that we needed to know. I then started my orthographic drawings. Tommorrow i will have to finish those and then add measurements to them

Friday - Today i continued on my orthographic drawing, i still have not finished, i need to do all three views of the base and the top of the crane. It is very difficult and time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment