Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What I Learned From This Project

During this assignment, I have learned about 90 percent of the program Envisioneer. I really like this program and I would like to work with it again. I now know how to make the foundation walls, fences, decks, add doors and windows and then after that add all of the finishing touches like paint, furniture and plants. I like decorating and painting the house the most. However I felt that the program was very touchy when you tried to paint and when you tried to move and rotate furniture. I also did not like how it was very difficult to make the walls go on diagonals. One thing I wish the program had was more choices in all of their menus. For example more stone, or more paint colours.

Over all I liked this project. However there are a couple things I would like to change. I wish we could have had more square footage to work with because our maximum was 2000 Sq Ft. I also think it would be really great if we could have done more then one floor. Overall I wish we had more time for more details and a better done project.

In all I was pretty comfortable with the program , and I think I covered all of the essential skills very well. I did not have any trouble with this assignment, in fact I enjoyed it. However I could use some work in my measurements, that was the only thing that sort of confused me, but i was pretty comfortable with it. To accomplish this I think I just need to practice more drawings with measurements so I can understand it throughly

No comments:

Post a Comment