Monday, April 26, 2010

week 11

Monday - Continued on the Auto Cad electrical drawing . I started to put in the dimensions, radius, diameters and hidden lines.

Tuesday - Today i continued on my electrical drawing on AutoCad. I added the dimensions and the hidden lines along with the center lines. I had to adjust some measurements and then lines because i did not put the appropriate lines in . I needed Hidden and Center lines.

Wednesday- Today i finally finished the electrical drawing and added all of the dimensions in a yellow line. Then I uploaded it onto blogger.

Thursday- Today i started my star drawing on AutoCad. I then finished it and then i added the dimensions and the hidden lines along with the center lines. I had to adjust some measurements and then lines because the lines did no match up with the picture.

Friday - Was at sheridan for a school trip

No comments:

Post a Comment