Monday, February 28, 2011

Week 3

Monday- Today we did a note on Perspective Drawings ( One point, Two point, Olbique drawings and Isometric Drawings). I then continued working on my advanced AutoCAD drawing.

Tuesday- Today we had a supply teacher and we worked on our previous drawings.

Wednesday- Today we complete a CAD basic quiz off of moodle. We only did four pages of it , we will continue tommorrow.

Thursday- Today we did an AutoCAD quiz with about nine questions, and then we had to send it to Mr.D on First class. We then worked on our unfinished AutoCAD drawings.

Friday- Today we worked on drawing 2.7. This one was a little challenging as we had to use new commands like array. I finished this drawing , but still have to fix up the dimensions and but it into a title blog, then I will post it onto my blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment